Foundation of Technical Skills Program AET Level 3
Skills Programmes are as follows:
- Construction road and Work Maintenance
Course requirements and specs
- Learners/Employees with AET Level 2
- Grade 9
- Duration 24 sessions/days
PURPOSE OF THIS QUALIFICATION
- The program is intended for employees who do not have Adult Education and Training
(AET) level 3.
- It is also intended for employees who have enough experience in their workplace but
lacking formal qualification to meet trade test application requirements.
- To provide Skills Development and performance enhancement training to Municipalities
and other performance-driven organizations.
Course/Exit Level outcome
- Speak, read, and write in English at AET level 3,
- Understand and apply health and safety precautions required for specific functions in
- Understand and apply customer service, and Bathopele principles according to their
- Use numerical knowledge and skills to solve specific workplace tasks.
- Organize, and function within a team in order to carry out specific workplace tasks.