Goals and Objectives
Internships give you on-the-job experience, help you learn whether you and that industry are a good match and can provide you with valuable connections and references.
- Since students typically have less experience than full time employees, interns are usually exposed to a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities.
- This allows the intern to showcase their strengths by working on projects for various managers that work on different parts of the organizations.
- If an intern shows the manager or internship coordinator that they can be an asset in a specific role, on a particular team or within a department, then the intern has a higher probability of receiving a full time job offer. The student wanted to land a job at the company and showed they were willing to contribute to the company in any way possible.
- Improvement in the performance of public sector through internship of young, educated and motivated youth; Enhanced employability and capacity of fresh graduates for a better professional future.
- Applicants must be in possession of a recognized qualification(s)
- Applicants must be South African citizens.